|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Alpharetta to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, ... Read More
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...