|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in East Dallas to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe,... Read More
- Cruise Control Has Come A Long Way Cruise control, which is also sometimes known as speed control or auto cruise, is a system that moderates the speed of a car. Consisting of a servomec...
- NASA's Curiosity: A Martian Car It’s an age-old question: Did life ever exist on Mars? More than five years ago, NASA sent a sophisticated car-size rover to the Red Planet to f...
- Facts About The Tokyo Motor Show Most car buffs love a good car show, and luckily, there’s plenty to choose from. On the list of the biggest and best is the Tokyo Motor Show. Kn...
- New GM Car Features Rear Seat Reminder Whether you’re rushing to get to work, home or another destination, as a busy driver, it’s not uncommon to get distracted and forget what’s in t...
- What Is An Alcohol Sensor Bag? Technology is crazy, isn't it? Almost every day we hear about another new invention that can change our lives dramatically. We sure are living in an e...