Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Customer Care Center We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service. Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Philadelphia to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe... Read More
- How To Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Every year, we hear about terrible tragedies concerning carbon monoxide poisoning and often it is related to an automobile. This is something that can...
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- 7 Tips To Avoid Hitting A Deer If you live in a rural area, there is a good chance you probably know somebody who has hit a deer. So, here is some interesting information about deer...
- Speeding Tickets Can Ruin Your Day In More Ways Than One At Service King Philadelphia South, we see people driving fast all over the roads of Philadelphia, PA and we're told that it...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around PA, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...