|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Olde Oak to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, to... Read More
- Service First Automotive Ups The Ante On Customer Service Service First Automotive Ups The Ante On Customer Service Getting work done on your vehicle is never fun. It usually includes long waits in a p...
- Synthetic Vs. Conventional Oil: Is It Worth The Added Cost? We love when customers want to talk shop. Whether it’s expert-level or novice, we’re always happy to trade stories and answer questions ab...
- What Is An Electrically Powered Axle? With the introduction of vehicles such as the Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf and Chevy Volt, electric vehicle usage is soaring. As a result, companies wor...
- Safety Driving Tips For Halloween Night The sun has gone down, the ghosts and goblins are out and it’s time to collect bags full of candy. Can you guess what day it is? It’s tric...
- Questions To Ponder When Your College Kid Wants A Car If you've ever sent a child off to college, then you know that it's stressful and emotional, especially when a vehicle is in the mix. Accordin...