|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Olde Oak to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, to... Read More
- What Is An Electrically Powered Axle? With the introduction of vehicles such as the Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf and Chevy Volt, electric vehicle usage is soaring. As a result, companies wor...
- Safety Driving Tips For Halloween Night The sun has gone down, the ghosts and goblins are out and it’s time to collect bags full of candy. Can you guess what day it is? It’s tric...
- Questions To Ponder When Your College Kid Wants A Car If you've ever sent a child off to college, then you know that it's stressful and emotional, especially when a vehicle is in the mix. Accordin...
- How Much Will It Cost To Restore My Classic Car? Do you happen to have a classic car in your garage that needs some restoration work? Let’s say you have a 1964 Ford Mustang or a 1969 Chevy Cama...
- Man Dies While Using Tesla's Autopilot System A male driver was killed in a collision while utilizing the semi-autonomous driving system on his Tesla Model S sedan. The man kept both of his h...