|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Olde Oak to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, to... Read More
- Questions To Ponder When Your College Kid Wants A Car If you've ever sent a child off to college, then you know that it's stressful and emotional, especially when a vehicle is in the mix. Accordin...
- How Much Will It Cost To Restore My Classic Car? Do you happen to have a classic car in your garage that needs some restoration work? Let’s say you have a 1964 Ford Mustang or a 1969 Chevy Cama...
- Man Dies While Using Tesla's Autopilot System A male driver was killed in a collision while utilizing the semi-autonomous driving system on his Tesla Model S sedan. The man kept both of his h...
- The Safest And Most Dangerous Places To Be A Pedestrian Many of us at Service King Olde Oak consider walking one of the safest activities around, and often walk for relaxation and exercise in Houston, ...
- Proactive Passengers Can Save Lives At Service King Olde Oak, we recently saw a news story on ABC in Houston, TX about a community action group that is asking passengers to alleviate di...