|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Olde Oak to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, to... Read More
- Man Dies While Using Tesla's Autopilot System A male driver was killed in a collision while utilizing the semi-autonomous driving system on his Tesla Model S sedan. The man kept both of his h...
- Dangerous And Safest Places To Be A Pedestrian Many of us at Service King Olde Oak consider walking one of the safest activities around and often walk for relaxation and exercise in Houston, T...
- Proactive Passengers Can Save Lives At Service King Olde Oak, we recently saw a news story on ABC in Houston, TX about a community action group that is asking passengers to alleviate di...
- The Importance Of Auto Frame Straightening If you happen to be in a car accident in Houston, TX or anywhere else, there are several things you’ll want to do—make sure nobody is...
- The Koenigsegg Regera Is A Hybrid Swedish Supercar They call it the Regera and it is getting major attention for this 1.500 horsepower hybrid vehicle that hit the market last year in a huge way. At&nbs...