Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service. Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Peoria to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top quality accident repair ... Read More
- How To Avoid Parking Tickets No one likes getting a parking ticket and that's why all of us at Service King 75th Ave. want to offer some tips about how to avoid them. Her...
- The 5 Best Car Commercial Songs We've all heard songs that keep repeating over and over in our heads. They're called earworms. No, they're not the parasites that creep in...
- The Tucker 48 Changed The Automotive World Most people know about the Tucker 48 from the 1988 film “Tucker: The Man and His Dream” directed by Francis Ford Coppola. A highly-innovat...
- What Exactly Are 5-Star Safety Ratings? Every year, automotive safety ratings are announced by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) on every popular brand in the U.S. C...
- The Coffee Car Perks Up In Popularity Do you love coffee? Can you not get around Peoria without first grabbing a much needed caffeine-rush? Well, you’d be interested to know tha...