|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Thousand Oaks to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, saf... Read More
- What's Worse For The Planet--Cars Or Cows? When people talk about destroying the environment, automobiles often lead the conversation. Everyone is aware of the simple fact driving is harmful to...
- The Lina Is A Truly Green Vehicle Some of us have owned cars that were biodegradable, even though they were not designed that way. If you owned either a Fiat or a Ford Pinto from the 1...
- Two Female Pioneers In Automotive Journalism There are a lot of famous women in the automotive history books and these two definitely deserve to be there too, but they're not car inventors, r...
- Volvo Jumps Into EV/Hybrid Market With Both Feet Automaker Volvo is showing some class and giving major love to the planet by saying "no more gas" by telling the world that they will soon b...
- States Gear Up For Autonomous Cars As California begins to establish and adopt a whole new series of regulations limiting the overall testing of self-driving cars, leaders in other seve...