|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in Glendale CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Glendale CA location is known for. W... Read More
- Porsche’s New Mission Is To Be #1 In The All-Electric Arena Porsche’s New Mission is To Be #1 in the All-Electric Arena Porsche’s new Mission E Concept is an all-electric sports sedan designed s...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Caliber Collision - Glendale...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Will Our Cars Run On Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Will Our Cars Run on Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Hopefully, in the next few decades we will be able to wean ourselves off of gasoline ...
- Today’s Cars Are Almost 50% Safer Than Ever Before Today’s Cars Are Almost 50% Safer than Ever Before Our newer vehicles have gotten safer over the past several years which is good news for a...