Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Charleston, SC! Welcome to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, where we can perform the services to restore your GM vehicle's safety, comfort, and performance. Here's where you can schedule an appointment, learn what to expect from our body center experts, the r... Read More
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to Charleston. Bad moves executed by b...
- Parents Need To Know About KidsAndCars.org Literally every 12-14 hours, a child will be left unattended in or around a vehicle with dire consequences in the Unites States. Hypothermia, power wi...
- Tough Driving Conversations With Seniors In Your Life If you have parents in their sunset years of life and you're noticing that their driving skills have started to deteriorate, maybe it is time to h...