Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Arlington South, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. We established our Arlington South location in 2014 and can be found in Arlington off I-20 at S. C... Read More
- Top 5 List Of Best Cities For EV Owners Drivers all over the country want to be as green as they possibly can, so the sales of electric vehicles (EVs) are climbing at a steady rate. People a...
- Speeding Tickets Can Ruin Your Day In More Ways Than One At Caliber Collision - Arlington South, we see people driving fast all over the roads of Arlington, TX and we're told that it&...
- Are Drivers More Accident Prone During Daylight Savings Time? It happens twice a year like clockwork. We have all been through the drill when daylight savings time comes to TX and everyone talks about either...
- Some Interesting Factoids About Ransom E. Olds Many car aficionados aren’t familiar with the accomplishments of Ransom Eli Olds. A gifted inventor and one of the pioneers of the American Automobi...
- A Tribute To George Barris Master Car Customizer (1925-2015) People called him “The Kustom King of Cars”, the “Master Builder” and a “Genius on Wheels”, and many people in the...