Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Arlington South, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. We established our Arlington South location in 2014 and can be found in Arlington off I-20 at S. C... Read More
- Candy Paints Find Their Sweet Spot For decades, custom painters have been implementing “the candy paint” process to give their vehicles that show-stopping appearance. Tradit...
- Will The Soybean Car Sprout Again? Many people associate soybeans with retail foods and animal feed. The little bean has even been used to make carpets, crayons and industrial lubricant...
- How To Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Every year, we hear about terrible tragedies concerning carbon monoxide poisoning and often it is related to an automobile. This is something that can...
- NHTSA Works On New Technologies To Help Disabled Drivers The role of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), a bureau within the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), is to protect dr...
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...