Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
About Us Caliber Collision of Arlington South, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. We established our Arlington South location in 2014 and can be found in Arlington off I-20 at S. C... Read More
- Are Drivers More Accident Prone During Daylight Savings Time? It happens twice a year like clockwork. We have all been through the drill when daylight savings time comes to TX and everyone talks about either...
- Some Interesting Factoids About Ransom E. Olds Many car aficionados aren’t familiar with the accomplishments of Ransom Eli Olds. A gifted inventor and one of the pioneers of the American Auto...
- A Tribute To George Barris Master Car Customizer (1925-2015) People called him “The Kustom King of Cars”, the “Master Builder” and a “Genius on Wheels”, and many people in the...
- Pedestrians Cause More Accidents Than You’d Think “A man walked right out in front of my vehicle and I had to slam on the brakes to avoid him. As a result, I was rear ended by the car behind me....
- Top 5 Animated Cars Of All Time Regardless of when or where we were raised, we all watched cartoons growing up. There are countless fond memories of those Saturday morning cartoons w...