|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Caliber Collision in Oxnard Auto Center CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Oxnard Auto Center CA loca... Read More
- Why Do Drivers Speed? Why Do Drivers Speed? You see it way too often—people speeding 20-40 mph over the speed limit. Why are people seemingly always in a rush? Wh...
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- The Safest (and Most Dangerous) Drivers In The Country Automotive safety is a two-way street, literally. Pick any city in this country and if you don’t drive safely, there’s a good chance that ...
- Our Top 5 Movie Cars Our Top 5 Movie Cars We love our movies and we adore our classic cars, so when the two meet it can be a sweet combination. After talking to car pe...
- Today’s Cars Are Almost 50% Safer Than Ever Before Today’s Cars Are Almost 50% Safer than Ever Before Our newer vehicles have gotten safer over the past several years which is good news for a...