Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Established in 1989, VMS Auto Body Collision Center is a highly reputable, professional collision repair and refinish facility. At VMS Auto Collision Center, our mission is to repair vehicles back to pre-loss condition efficiently, and with the highest quality, all while continuing to always focus o... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Covina, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- Onboard Navigation Systems: Are They Superior? During their early development stages, navigation systems were costly options that only appeared initially in your higher-end luxury cars. Today, navi...
- Ridiculous Traffic Laws In The USA Have you ever been in trouble for something you did while driving around Covina? Did you ever think that you got a ticket for a silly reason? Well, do...
- Winter Driving Safety Tips Unless you’re living in a hot weather state, driving in the winter is always a major concern, so here are 15 important tips on how to be sa...
- Say Hello To The Armadillo T, A Car That Folds In Half In a world where space is more and more limited all the time, a car that can fold in half is getting a ton of attention worldwide and it’s calle...