Complete Auto Body and Repair
Quality repair and better cycle time at a fair price.
Why visit us? We have facilities in the St. Louis, St. Charles areas, and Dellwood areas. We offer Full Service Auto Body, Mechanical and Towing Services. All repairs come with a lifetime written warranty! We do in house alignments and glass replacement. Our facilities are state of the art! We have large waiting rooms and show rooms for our customers and maintain a clean and efficient work environment. We are a direct repair for other insurance companies but we truly need your business. We can repair all cars and trucks including motor homes, RVs and heavy duty vehicles. With our multiple spray booths and $10 in house rental and loaner vehicles we have the resources to cut the cycle time down and reduce the time greatly that a customer is in a rental vehicle. We have offices set up at all facilities for insurance personal if needed and we can accommodate for catastrophic event response when needed
Please come take a tour of any of our 3 locations with over 64,000 square feet of repair facility and see why Complete Auto Body and Truck Repair is a good fit for you.
Why choose us?
Welcome to Complete Auto Body & Truck Repair, with over three locations to serve you. We are a family owned and operated business that has been servicing all of North County, St. Charles and Dellwood Counties since 1973. We work directly with your insurance company to ensure the damages to your vehicle are repaired properly. We cut through all of the red tape and get your car repaired & back to you clean, fast and right the first time. Thank you for entrusting us here at Complete Auto Body & Truck Repair to handle your auto body and repair needs.
We Offer 3 Locations With:
- Rental car assistance
- 24-hour towing service (call 314-427-8697); That’s 427-TOWS
- Lifetime guarantee on all body work
- Full mechanical work
- On-site insurance company
- Approved paintless dent repair on site
- Auto body repairs are cleaned “free of charge”
- Free written estimates; “We will come to you”
- Windshield & glass replacement
- Free pick-up and delivery (within 5 miles from either location)
- Deductible financing available
- #1 choice for auto body repair
- Full service auto body repair in St. Louis
- Certified auto body repair technicians
- 24-hour customer support center
- Rental cars for only $9.99 per day
- Hail repair done on site
- Paintless dent removal in St. Louis and Dellwood
- Free parking while you fly! (ask for details)
Full service department offering:
- Lube, oil and filter and light mechanical
- Brakes, tires and full undercar care
- Preventive maintenance
- Fluid flush services
- Engine diagnostics
- Air conditioning repair
- Coolant flush and cooling system test and inspect
- State inspections and emission testing
- We hire only the best technicians.
- We will assist you in the entire repair process.
- If you do not already have a doctor or attorney we will help you get in touch with quality providers to assist in whatever way possible.
- We will inform you about Diminished Value and help you pursue a claim.
State of the art Paint Facility:
- Climate controlled paint booth with heated baking system to accurately cure paint
- Environmentally friendly water based paint in our every attempt to go “Green”
- National lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle
- Paint mixing system and scale that allows us to properly match any color
- Clean and organized paint shop to provide a quality paint job
State of the art Auto Body Facility:
- Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Ability to complete any repairs. No repair too big or small
- Specifications to accurately straighten full frame and unibody chasis vehicles within factory specifications
- Pro Spot I4 resistant spot welder. Only welder certified through all vehicle manufacturers
- Clean and organized body shop to provide quality collision repair
It is all about YOU, the consumer
When shopping for an auto body and auto paint shop, you are primarily concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Caring Customer Service
Our customer service associates possess the knowledge and experience required to aid you in the processing of your auto insurance claim. Each associate receives the training and support necessary to be both fair and professional in their discussions with insurance claims representatives, ensuring that the proper autobody repair procedures, parts and materials are used to repair your damaged vehicle.
Our integrity, repair quality and customer satisfaction has allowed us to establish formal working relationships with virtually all members of the auto insurance community. The processes established between Complete Auto Body and Repair and most auto insurers allows us to expedite the repairs to your vehicle and to return it back to you, fully and competently repaired, at the earliest possible date.
Speed, Accuracy, Ease
Complete Auto Body and Repair has some of the fastest turn around times in the area, often completing our vehicles ahead of schedule. How is that possible? We employ some of the most streamlined repair processes in the industry. We don’t cut corners, we simply repair our customer vehicles in a much more efficient shop, utilizing some very advanced processes and techniques. As a result, we have fewer mistakes and fewer take backs than any other shop in a 30-mile radius.
Why should you have your vehicle repaired at Complete Auto Body and Repair?
You need a license to drive a car, to practice medicine, even to cut hair. You do not need a license to cut open a car and fix someone’s collision damage. Frightening thought isn’t it? At Complete Auto Body and Repair, we not only employ some of the best-trained technicians in the industry, our company ensures that your vehicle is being reconstructed using the proper repair techniques and latest processes. All Complete Auto Body and Repair technicians are required to go through annual training and are welding-certified. This means we’re better prepared to repair your vehicle correctly on time, every time.
Covered by your Insurance
We work with ALL insurance companies, and we also have self pay options
Our Service Area
Complete Auto Body and Repair in Dellwood MO primarily services these Missouri geographical areas:
Serving the communities of Dellwood,
Ferguson, MO (1.18 miles)
Normandy, MO (1.78 miles)
Calverton Park, MO (1.86 miles)
Country Club Hills, MO (2.06 miles)
Flordell Hills, MO (2.45 miles)
Moline Acres, MO (2.46 miles)
Berkeley, MO (2.48 miles)
Jennings, MO (2.50 miles)
Pasadena Park, MO (2.76 miles)
Pasadena Hills, MO (2.87 miles)
Bellerive, MO (3.08 miles)
Northwoods, MO (3.14 miles)
Black Jack, MO (3.21 miles)
Bel Ridge, MO (3.32 miles)
Florissant, MO (3.40 miles)
Beverly Hills, MO (3.42 miles)
North County, MO (3.63 miles)
Goodfellow Terrace, MO (3.68 miles)
Bel-Nor, MO (3.69 miles)
Pine Lawn, MO (3.80 miles)
St. John, MO (3.99 miles)
Greendale, MO (4.03 miles)
Velda Village Hills, MO (4.06 miles)
Woodson Terrace, MO (4.27 miles)
Edmundson, MO (4.34 miles)
Charlack, MO (4.50 miles)
Spanish Lake, MO (4.59 miles)
Glasgow Village, MO (4.70 miles)
Pagedale, MO (4.71 miles)
Hazelwood, MO (4.86 miles)
Hanley Hills, MO (4.87 miles)
Breckenridge Hills, MO (5.04 miles)
Vinita Park, MO (5.13 miles)
Robertson, MO (5.30 miles)
Overland, MO (5.32 miles)
Wellston, MO (5.33 miles)
Bridgeton Terrace, MO (5.46 miles)
St. Ann, MO (5.62 miles)
University City, MO (6.34 miles)
Bridgeton, MO (6.91 miles)
Olivette, MO (7.58 miles)
Clayton, MO (7.66 miles)
Granite City, IL (8.08 miles)
Maryland Heights, MO (8.19 miles)
Venice, IL (8.21 miles)
Madison, IL (8.34 miles)
Cloverleaf, IL (8.39 miles)
Newport, IL (8.39 miles)
Richmond Heights, MO (8.54 miles)
West Alton, MO (8.70 miles)