|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Here at Rich’s Auto Body, we have been a part of the community of Merced for over fifty years! Our customers have come to know us as a reliable and trustworthy collision repair facility. We are family owned business and have been since 1964!
... Read More
- Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) Programs Help New Drivers When your teenager gets a driver's license, it's a step toward responsibility and freedom, but is your teen driver truly prepared to operate a vehicle...
- I Got Into An Accident And Have A DUI. Will My Insurance Company Cover Me? No one is perfect, whether you're living here in Merced , CA or anywhere else on the planet. There’s no doubt that getting into an automobile...
- The Pros And Cons: Conventional Vs. Synthetic Oil It could cost you twice as much, but synthetic oil provides superior performance and value when compared to conventional oil. If you take your vehicle...
- Safer And Cutting-Edge: Night Vision With Pedestrian Detection Possibly the coolest feature of the new BMW 7-Series sedan – which does not lack for super tech optional gadgets -- is the new night-vision syst...
- What Exactly Is "Buzzed" Driving? How many times have you been out with friends or family members who insist on driving and say they are only “buzzed?” You don’t have...