|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Here at Rich’s Auto Body, we have been a part of the community of Merced for over fifty years! Our customers have come to know us as a reliable and trustworthy collision repair facility. We are family owned business and have been since 1964!
... Read More
- Car Insurance Deductibles Nowadays, Body shops are seeing more and more clients who are unable to pay their deductibles. It started to become an epidemic after the economic imp...
- Yellow Light Trap Have you ever heard of the Yellow Light Trap? How about the Lag Trap, or even the Left Turn Trap? If you haven’t, don’t worry. Rich's Auto...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in Merced...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...