|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in North Las Vegas to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, s... Read More
- What Is Leaking Out Of Your Car? 5 Fluids To Consider Our cars contain a wide range of different fluids, to cool your engine, keep your transmission operating properly and keeping both your brakes and pow...
- The TEV Project Inventor Will Jones, believes he has devised a solution to fossil fuel dependence, air pollution and traffic gridlock by reimagining a kid's toy into ...
- The World's Thinnest Car: The Tango Albert Einstein said, “The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." His point was that to tru...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Service King North Las Vega...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Las Vegas, NV or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some p...