|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Findlay to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top... Read More
- Is Lane Splitting Legal And Dangerous? More than likely you hear them coming before you see them—motorcycles zipping through vehicles in traffic. It’s called lane splitting and it was r...
- Do Bus Lanes Promote Public Transit? Hop on any bus in the U.S., pay the fare and sit back and relax while you’re driven to your destination, usually with a few stops along the way....
- Our Top 5 Automotive World Records Everyone in Las Vegas, NV loves to read fun stories about the man with the longest mustache or some kid who rode on a roller coaster for six days, ...
- Should You Paws Before Taking Your Cat On A Road Trip? In the past, I have embarked on long road trips with several cats, and by doing the right things to make the animals comfortable, I have completed...
- Car Legend Gottlieb Daimler Invented The World's First Gas Engine Most of us know the names Ford, Dodge, Tesla and Iacocca, but how many people know anything about Gottlieb Daimler, who invented many of the world's f...