|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in South East Nashville to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fa... Read More
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- Harley J. Earl, The Designer Of Many Of GM's Most Famous Cars Harley J. Earl was the first official car designer at General Motors, later becoming Vice President, the first top executive ever hired to become an e...
- Drive.ai Develops New Autonomous Cars Drive.ai is a Silicon Valley start-up founded by people who met at Stanford University’s renowned Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, and who are cr...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Service King Southeast Nash...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Nashville, TN or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some p...