|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Nashville to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, t... Read More
- Interesting Factoids About 1940's Automotive History The 1940's were a tough time for the automotive industry due to the impact of World War II. Here at Service King Nolensville Pike, we respect...
- If Your Airbag Light Comes On, What Should You Do? Your airbag light just appeared on your dashboard. Some people panic, while others just sigh, but in the end, any dashboard light should get your...
- Candy Paints Find Their Sweet Spot For decades, custom painters have been implementing “the candy paint” process to give their vehicles that show-stopping appearance. Tradit...
- Will The Soybean Car Sprout Again? Many people associate soybeans with retail foods and animal feed. The little bean has even been used to make carpets, crayons and industrial lubricant...
- Is Your Car On The "Most Hackable" List? Many car experts were not shocked when some “white-hat” hackers managed to remotely control a Jeep Cherokee, disabling many of its functio...