|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in San Marcos to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, ... Read More
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...
- The Best And Worst States For Teenager Drivers If you have a teenage driver (or more) in your family, you’re obviously already concerned about their safety on the road. At Service King W...
- Five Important Questions To Ask Any Body Shop If you’re going to a body shop, it means one of two things—you either caused an accident or were the victim of one, which means that you&r...
- Scary Stat: 25% Of All Recalled Cars Never Get Fixed Scary Stat: 25% of All Recalled Cars Never Get Fixed If you’ve ever owned a car that was recalled for whatever reason, you know the drill. Yo...
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...