Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
Welcome to Continental Collision Georgetown! We want your experience to be a positive one, and will help you every step of the way. From the moment you drop off your vehicle, to when you pick it up, we will make sure you feel relaxed, and happy with your choice in an auto body shop. Continenta... Read More
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...
- Parents Need To Know About KidsAndCars.org Literally every 12-14 hours, a child will be left unattended in or around a vehicle with dire consequences in the Unites States. Hypothermia, power wi...
- Tough Driving Conversations With Seniors In Your Life If you have parents in their sunset years of life and you're noticing that their driving skills have started to deteriorate, maybe it is time to h...