Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
Having a collision or any type problem with your vehicle can be an inconvenience and stressful, but we will try to help in any way we can to relieve some of the inconvenience and stress. Any questions please feel free to call or stop by in person and we will steer you in the right direction. We work... Read More
- Attention Vehicle Owners: More Takata Air Bag Recalls The news about the Takata airbag recalls keeps getting worse and worse and the numbers keep growing at a rapid rate. Already deep into the largest aut...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is now a Porsche ma...
- Top 5 Tailgating Vehicles For Pre-Game And Post-Game Celebrations Football season is almost here and a summer of concerts, baseball games, car races and other athletic events is upon us. Here at Joe Basil Chevro...
- Don’t Become A Victim Of Odometer Fraud Don’t Become a Victim of Odometer Fraud When we want to know the mileage of a vehicle, we obviously rely on what the odometer tells us and t...