Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
St. Matthews Collision is a family owned and operated company. We provide a wide range of services. We perform diagnostic and repair services at reasonable prices for both domestic and import. We have over four locations and are expert at collision, auto repair, and marine repair. We have... Read More
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to Louisville. Bad moves executed by b...
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Top 5 Apps For Summer Road Trips Everyone throughout Louisville wants the best summer vacation ever, and no matter where you are headed, you’ll most likely be bringing your smar...