Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
St. Matthews Collision is a family owned and operated company. We provide a wide range of services. We perform diagnostic and repair services at reasonable prices for both domestic and import. We have over four locations and are expert at collision, auto repair, and marine repair. We have... Read More
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- Paint Matching Continued Paint Matching Variables First of all, let’s discuss your car’s paint code and what that means to local body shops in the area. In your car, th...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Bicycle Safety Tips Bikes and Cars Traveling Together Safely...It Could Happen Every year during summer, more and more bicyclists hit the road...