Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to Color Recon of Orlando Florida! Color Recon is the number one auto collision and reconditioning company serving the greater Orlando area. Since 2005, we have accepted and worked on all kinds of autobody repair and car paintwork. We give our clients strictly top-notch service in ... Read More
- U.S. Automotive History: 1900-1920, The Formative Years The automobiles of the 1900s were known as horseless carriages and at the turn of the century, there were at least 100 different brands available in t...
- It's Back From The Future: The DeLorean! Recently, it was announced that DeLorean is going back into production and the world is waiting to see what this carmaker has up its sleeves. With pla...
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...
- Potholes Can Get Your Car In A Rut Here at Color Recon, we often get cars in our shop that have been damaged due to potholes or where collisions were ultimately caused by potholes, so i...
- Tips For Successful Car Camping Vacationing and camping are both a lot of fun, but they can cost a lot of money too. Just go to an REI or Sports Basement and look at the prices for t...