Click to Zoom
8:30 am - 6:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:30 am - 6:30 pm Open Now|
|Tue||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Color Recon of Orlando Florida! Color Recon is the number one auto collision and reconditioning company serving the greater Orlando area. Since 2005, we have accepted and worked on all kinds of autobody repair and car paintwork. We give our clients strictly top-notch service in ... Read More
- Are Drivers More Accident Prone During Daylight Savings Time? It happens twice a year like clockwork. We have all been through the drill when daylight savings time comes to FL and everyone talks about either...
- What Is Gorilla Glass? Most people aren't familiar with Gorilla Glass, but if you have a smartphone or a tablet, it likely contains Gorilla Glass. This durable, scratch-...
- U.S. Automotive History: 1900-1920, The Formative Years The automobiles of the 1900s were known as horseless carriages and at the turn of the century, there were at least 100 different brands available in t...
- It's Back From The Future: The DeLorean! Recently, it was announced that DeLorean is going back into production and the world is waiting to see what this carmaker has up its sleeves. With pla...
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...