Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Sacramento, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– an idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Commitment to keeping our customers satisfied is what motivates us at C... Read More
- Why Did The Ford Edsel Flop? Every several years, a particular type of vehicle captures the imagination of the American public. Some succeed, like the Mustang and the Corvette whi...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in ____...
- How To Avoid Parking Tickets No one likes getting a parking ticket and that's why all of us at Caliber Collision - Antelope want to offer some tips about how to avoid the...
- The Tucker 48 Changed The Automotive World Most people know about the Tucker 48 from the 1988 film “Tucker: The Man and His Dream” directed by Francis Ford Coppola. A highly-innovat...
- Top 5 American Muscle Cars Of All Time As Americans, we love our muscle cars for all the right reasons: power, style and respect on the road. We love speed and we love horsepower, and that&...