Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Sacramento, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– an idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Commitment to keeping our customers satisfied is what motivates us at C... Read More
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...
- 5 Tips For Painting Your Car I have always told people that if you want something done professionally, go to a professional, but I also know that some individuals are going to try...
- Why Did The Ford Edsel Flop? Every several years, a particular type of vehicle captures the imagination of the American public. Some succeed, like the Mustang and the Corvette whi...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in &nbs...
- How To Avoid Parking Tickets No one likes getting a parking ticket and that's why all of us at Caliber Collision - Antelope want to offer some tips about how to avoid the...