|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision of Sacramento, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– an idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Commitment to keeping our customers satisfied is what motivates us at C... Read More
- Tips For Hot Car Safety You’ve seen it on television and read about it in the newspapers – the unfortunate occurrence of a child’s or pet’s death due ...
- Candy Paints Find Their Sweet Spot For decades, custom painters have been implementing “the candy paint” process to give their vehicles that show-stopping appearance. Tradit...
- Why Do I Need A Dash Cam? Sales of dashboard cameras are sharply increasing as more and more drivers worldwide are embracing this technology for security, safety and that much-...
- Incentives Make It Easy To Own An EV As we break away from our dependence on oil, electric vehicles are becoming more and more popular, especially among younger drivers. By providing ince...
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...