|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision of Sacramento, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Commitment to keeping our customers satisfied is what encourages us here at... Read More
- Is An Elio A Car Or A Motorcycle? Recently, Elio Motors put out a press release that stated that anyone interested in driving one of its highly efficient three-wheelers would not requi...
- Your Air Conditioning Is On The Fritz. What Gives? It always happens during the hottest days of summer here in Sacramento, CA – your car's air conditioning starts blowing hot a...
- 5 Cars You Can't Buy In The USA Car fans in this country, especially wealthy ones, are always looking for the newest and coolest vehicles out there, but what if they can't buy th...
- Safer And Cutting-Edge: Night Vision With Pedestrian Detection Possibly the coolest feature of the new BMW 7-Series sedan – which does not lack for super tech optional gadgets -- is the new night-vision syst...
- Interesting Facts About The Daytona 500, "The Great American Race" If you are even a casual racing fan, then you know the Daytona 500 is the Super Bowl, the World Series and the US Open of NASCAR racing. Next to the I...