Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Us Red Hill Collision, serving Costa Mesa of California, is a neoteric collision repair facility constructed and designed with the utmost attention to detail from its ascetics to its revolutionary standard operating procedures. We here at Red Hill Collision (aka: RHC) take great pride... Read More
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...
- Top 5 List Of Best Cities For EV Owners Drivers all over the country want to be as green as they possibly can, so the sales of electric vehicles (EVs) are climbing at a steady rate. People a...
- Speeding Tickets Can Ruin Your Day In More Ways Than One At Red Hill Collision, we see people driving fast all over the roads of Costa Mesa, CA and we're told that it's not just h...
- The 5 Best Car Commercial Songs We've all heard songs that keep repeating over and over in our heads. They're called earworms. No, they're not the parasites that creep in...