|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Caliber Collision in San Diego - North Park CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s San Diego - North Park... Read More
- How Long Should My Tires Last? You depend on your car to take you where you want to go. However, many drivers don’t give much thought to the wear and tear on their tires. Car manu...
- Driving In The Sun Can Be A Glaring Problem Driving on a nice sunny day and cruising around to see some scenery is always a delight, but it can also create a hazard when a driver's sightlines ar...
- Top 5 Hottest Features For Connected Cars Several years ago, if you drove a connected car it was the exception, but now more and more new vehicles are connected as we enter the age of full con...
- Bicycles And Cars: Explain The Risks To Your Children Riding a bicycle to school can be a highly enjoyable for your child, but entails a little more skill than simply walking. Before your child starts rid...
- Can Vehicle Hacking Be Stopped? Many vehicles being manufactured today offer a variety of voice commands and hands-free controls, send notifications about upcoming servicing, warn dr...