|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in El Paso Mesa, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s El Paso Mesa, TX location is kn... Read More
- Don’t Get Caught Up In A Road Rage Incident Don’t Get Caught Up in a Road Rage Incident There are many angry people on the roads all the time, especially in cities where traffic is a d...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Caliber Collision - El Paso...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in El Paso, TX or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peo...
- How To Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers How to Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers A vehicle rollover is among the worst things that can happen to you on the road. Although rollovers occur...
- So, What Exactly Is I-CAR? You just walked into a body shop and you’re obviously not in a wonderful mood, because you got into a car accident and that’s never fun. Now you h...