Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
Welcome to the Serramonte Ford Collision Center of Colma, California! Our fully equipped auto body repair shop of Serramonte Ford Collision Center can handle all your collision repair needs. We operate closely with insurance companies to ensure that your vehicle returns to a like-new state quickl... Read More
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Serramonte Ford Collision Cen...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...