Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Able Body, “The Finest in Collision Repair” Able Body Shop has been serving the Anchorage community for more that 40 years we employ approximately fifty people year around. We have been sponsoring a successful Internship program with the King Career Center for over 10 years. Our... Read More
- A Tribute To George Barris Master Car Customizer (1925-2015) People called him “The Kustom King of Cars”, the “Master Builder” and a “Genius on Wheels”, and many people in the...
- Hitting A Curb Can Cause Serious Problems Throughout Your Vehicle ...
- Will Steam-Powered Cars Re-Gain Their Momentum? People think that steam-powered vehicles make sense, because steam does not harm the environment and it’s easy to create. Well, some of this is ...
- Is There A Bright Future For Solar Cars? In October, a Dutch-engineered car powered by the sun drove almost 2,000 miles across the Australian outback at an average speed of 56 miles per hour....
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in &nbs...