Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 4:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 4:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||7:30 am - 11:00 am|
Dad’s Auto Body & Paint is dedicated in providing only the best customer service and expert collision repairs. We have only the most qualified technicians who take pride in their work. They are extremely detailed and it shows in every collision repair that is done. They constantly undergo ... Read More
- Defensive Driving Tips Watch Out for the Other Driver: Defensive Driving Tips The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration defines defensive driving as “...
- Best Ways To Say Goodbye To An Old Car Many of us have owned that one vehicle we can’t get rid of. It hasn’t run in many years, but it’s in our DNA now and selling it is unthinkable. ...
- Compressed Air Cars: A Crazy Dream Or Eventual Reality? Back in 2011, the people here at Dads Auto Body & Paint Inc. in Aiea, HI started hearing about cars that can run on compressed air. With zero emissio...
- Google Self-Driving Cars Get Into 11 Accidents Are Self-Driving Cars at Fault for Accidents? At Dads Auto Body & Paint Inc. in Aiea, HI, we don’t know how soon self-driving...
- How To Use Your Car's Mirrors How to Use Your Car’s Mirrors the Right Way More and more drivers are having accidents because they lack basic driving knowledge, and not kno...