Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 11:00 am Opening Soon
|Mon||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Sat||7:30 am - 11:00 am Opening Soon|
Dad’s Auto Body & Paint is dedicated in providing only the best customer service and expert collision repairs. We have only the most qualified technicians who take pride in their work. They are extremely detailed and it shows in every collision repair that is done. They constantly undergo ... Read More
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Dads Auto Body & Paint Inc., located in the city of Aiea, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safety—wh...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...