You were very good for updating about my car ????
The repair left some grease on the front fender. I'll stop by later to get it clean off.
Paint fix took 3 attempts to get an acceptable result which does not instill confidence in quality of repair or quality control. Will not be using your company in the future.
Good job and finish repair in short time frame. Your staffs are very friendly too.
Fixed and even clean my dirty (dog) hair filled car. Semper Fi.
Regular updates, on time delivery. Over all very satisfied with service
Hello, the repair job of the car and the speedy turnaround time of my car were wonderful. However, upon picking my car up and getting into it after being repaired it smells like cigarette smoke. I don't know of someone smoked in it or what.
Great to work with and very professional.
Good service and timely uodates
Very happy. Completed early and they even had someone come and get me to get my car! I would recommend them
Great communication about bid and service schedule. Also, appreciated treatment of my teenage driver that needed the bid.
Glen is great. This was a very difficult car to work on: 1995 Toyota Supra with discontinued OEM parts. The final result was as good as new. I got to talk with Scott who did most of the body work. I was so pleased that I had his experience behind the work on my car. Thanks!
They did great job. Kept me informed. They even cleaned my car, very impressed.
Great experience and Tony was very helpful. Kudos to the team who did a wonderful job on repairing all the damage!
Glenn in Issaquah would self-evaluate that the service you provided was 10/10. It was not. Sad that he couldn't properly self-evaluate. Let me cite the highlights, though the last was where you lost me. Service was at best, 5/10.
- Schedule over the phone was a poor experience. Four days to get an estimate which took no more than 5 minutes, crazy. They also couldn't explain to my why a tow truck drop off would get an estimate that day but I couldn't swing by at any point in the next three days for an estimate.
- When I went in for an estimate, the Issaquah location said I was marked down for Express service and could leave my car that day, but I was not told that on the phone so rental and other scheduling hadn't been done yet. Would have been great service had I been told. If you want 10/10, you need to properly communicate that. Glenn was quick to blame the phone center for that. (He was always quick to blame someone else.)
- Drop off was about the only part that was fine, though no estimate was given of when I'd get my car back. Would have been nice to know.
- The text messages were nice, however, gave no actually progress. A few days in I got "you car is nearly ready", then no messages after that for a few days until I got the call the car was ready. Nice idea, but would love it to be more accurate.
- Got a call from Glenn on Thursday at 11am saying my car would be done that afternoon. I said, "ok, I hadn't really planned for today since I had no recent updates, can I pick it up in the morning." He said, "ummm, I guess that is fine." Then I realized I didn't have afternoon meetings so I offered, "ok, I can come at 4:30, is that ok?" Glenn said, "yes, sounds good." Was my car ready when I arrived at 4:30? No. In fact, Glenn was surprised to see me. "They are still working on your car. Bumper isn't back on yet." Ok. What do you want me to do? We agreed on 4:30 and I already returned the rental car. USAA had called me early to say that Glenn had marked the car as done and I needed to return the car that day or be charged. So I waited. The Issaquah location CLOSED at 5:30 while I was still waiting. By 5:45, Glenn had the car ready. He said "you did the paper work already." NOPE. He blamed the front-desk staff. Glenn then asked me to pay the deductible, which USAA had already waived and paid on the 3rd of March, 13 days before. Glenn blamed your systems for not showing that to him. (But it wasn't like it was the day before...it had been done the day after the payment for the repair when the estimate was done.) Lucky I had the USAA app to prove it to him. And when Glenn took me out to my car was when he told me I should rate his service as 10/10 because "hey, I mean, you might have had to wait but we got you the car the day we said...haha." NO GLENN. YOU DIDN'T. Your office closed 15 minutes before so technically, it wasn't done on the day you told me it would be done.
I have to say I am not super impressed. I think you just barely made the "ehhh" level and for sure not what I would expect as a USAA customer. I'll make sure to tell USAA my experience. I'd hope that you'd strive for better but I guess since you know the insurance company will pay you, there isn't much reason too. At least Glenn could have not blamed everyone else for the issues and could have just been honest that he screwed up at least the last part.
I was texted several times that my repairs were preceding on schedule, but I had not been told what the schedule was. It was a little confusing.
The car was finished earlier than expected!
Well organized! Great customer service!
Not like the bozos at Enterprise Car
Great customer service! Needed a little adjustment made to my car and they did it without a hesitation! The repair was made very timely and frankly sooner than I thought. Glenn and staff are awesome!