|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in European - Escondido, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s European location is kn... Read More
- Some Interesting Facts About Louis Chevrolet Most people know the name Chevrolet, but few people know much about the man behind the Chevrolet brand. The Chevrolet car company is actually named fo...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Caliber Collision - European...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Escondido, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some p...
- 3 Great Tips To Keep Young Children Happy On Road Trips It’s about time to pack up the family car and hit the road for your annual holiday road trip! But if you have young children, these longer trips...
- Interesting Automotive Factoids At Caliber Collision - European AutoBody,we know that cars are definitely one of the greatest inventions ever conceived by the human race. We lov...