Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Opening Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Opening Soon|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Welcome to the Mall of Georgia Ford Body Shop Our fully equipped auto body repair shop can handle all your collision repair needs. We operate closely with insurance companies to ensure that your vehicle returns to a like-new state quickly. The paint shop works tirelessly to match all colors and ... Read More
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Stopping Your Car When It Is Out Of Control Stopping Your Car when it is Out of Control The man’s car started gaining speed and he couldn’t get it to slow down. His brakes didn&rs...
- How To Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers How to Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers A vehicle rollover is among the worst things that can happen to you on the road. Although rollovers occur...
- Driveway & Parking Lot Safety We’ve probably all seen the TV commercial where the guy backs up out of his driveway and suddenly stops as a child walks behind his vehicle, barely ...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Mall Of Georgia Ford Body Shop were able to experience it....