|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Waco to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top qu... Read More
- The Right Anti-Theft Device For Your Car Steering wheel locks, kill switches and electronic immobilizers—these are just some of the anti-theft devices available on the market today. Dep...
- Potholes Can Get Your Car In A Rut Here at Service King LaSalle, we often get cars in our shop that have been damaged due to potholes or where collisions were ultimately caused by potho...
- The Top 5 Causes Of Car Fires According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), vehicle fires account for roughly 20 percent of all reported fires. In fact, a vehicle f...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Service King LaSalle, we of...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Waco, TX or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some people...