Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to Collision of Dallas in Dallas Texas! No matter your vehicle make or model, the certified technicians at our auto repair shop in Dallas have the training, knowledge and first-hand experience to service any vehicle. If you've recently been involved in an accident, please schedule an ... Read More
- How To Avoid Pedestrian Collisions When it comes to a human body versus a car, the car invariably wins. Every year, almost 5,000 pedestrians die in this country and we hear about them e...
- VW Developing Self-Driving Taxi Fleet Volkswagen’s ride-sharing autonomous car will borrow concepts from its Budd-e concept, but with some variation. The carmaker's new Moia digital ...
- Uber Self-Drivers Return To San Francisco With Humans At The Wheel Yes, Uber is bringing its self-driving Ford Fusions back to San Francisco, but this time with its self-driving mode completely disabled. They will no ...
- We Get Never Tired Of The BF Goodrich Story Benjamin Franklin Goodrich (1841 –1888, aka "B.F.")was an American icon--an industrialist in the rubber industry and the founding of the famous B.F....
- Do Speed Bumps Save Lives Or Cause Accidents? You’re driving along and suddenly you encounter a speed bump. You know what I’m talking about. Those rounded bumps across the road, usually found ...