Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Grand Prairie Ford Collision Center in Texas Our fully equipped collision repair shop can handle your auto body repair needs. We operate closely with insurance companies to ensure that your vehicle returns to a like-new state quickly. The paint shop works tirelessly to match all colors... Read More
- Porsche’s New Mission Is To Be #1 In The All-Electric Arena Porsche’s New Mission is To Be #1 in the All-Electric Arena Porsche’s new Mission E Concept is an all-electric sports sedan designed s...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Grand Prairie Ford Inc. were able to experience it. They w...
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...