Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Open Now|
Welcome to Grand Prairie Ford Collision Center in Texas Our fully equipped collision repair shop can handle your auto body repair needs. We operate closely with insurance companies to ensure that your vehicle returns to a like-new state quickly. The paint shop works tirelessly to match all colors... Read More
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- Tough Driving Conversations With Seniors In Your Life If you have parents in their sunset years of life and you're noticing that their driving skills have started to deteriorate, maybe it is time to h...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...