Our History ..........
In 1903, brothers Ike and George Jalonick took on the gargantuan task of organizing a new Texas-owned fire insurance company after others had tried and failed. The brothers formed a new stock company in Dallas, Texas that would later combine with other companies and eventually evolve into the companies of Republic Group.
Since inception, Republic Group has operated by the same guiding principles imbued by its founders. For over 100 years, integrity, honesty and fairness remain the cornerstones of our corporate values.
Our companies have flexibility to offer the insurance coverage most insureds need, whether for home, automobile or business. Competitive rates and coverages are available for both standard and non-standard risks, which meet our underwriting criteria.
Unfortunately, auto accidents do occur. In the event are involved in an auto accident, you should promptly report the accident to your agent or directly to us.
The following information will assist in the assignment and investigation of your claim:
- Policy number
- Date of loss
- Name of our policyholder
- Your phone and email address
- Name, address and phone number of all drivers involved
- Name and contact information of any passenger or pedestrian involved
- List of any injured driver, passenger or pedestrian and type of injury
- Model and year of any vehicle involved, damaged area on the vehicle and whether the vehicle is drivable
- Name, address and phone numbers of all witnesses
- Location of the accident
- Details of how the accident occurred
- Name of the investigating police department and report number, if available
- Any available photos of the vehicles or debris