5 Critical Factors to Consider when Hiring Marketing and Review Companies
There is a myriad of choices available to you when you want to invest in digital marketing or review companies for your business. It seems that every technology company has become an expert at these items overnight. While many of them are legitimate and viable options for your business, not all are created equal. As shop owners and operators, we asked ourselves what was most important to us when we looked for marketing and review sites?
Here are 5 things to look for when making your choice
- Integration: Is the system integrated into your existing technology and workflow? Or will it require additional steps and/or work for your internal staff which adds additional soft costs to your marketing program? The most effective solutions are integrated into your system and do not require additional work.
- Customer experience: Your customers are already receiving status updates, satisfaction surveys from the shop, the insurance carrier and the rental car provider (if applicable). Is this new initiative going to require an additional communication touch point to the customer or an additional action item for them to interact with you? Integration with existing process and workflow is the least disruptive method of accomplishing your task.
- Price and Guarantee: Prices range anywhere from $50 a month to several thousands of dollars per month. Obviously, the companies that are most integrated with your existing systems and workflow will have the least cost. Of course along with price and cost comes guarantee. Does the company your looking to do business with stand behind their work? Is their guarantee surrounded with disclaimers and conditions? Products that work don’t require stipulations, they simply work.
- Contracts: Why would a company make you sign a long term contract if they deliver on their promises? Marketing and review companies that are confident in their products don’t require long term contracts. If they deliver on their promises each month, you’ll be happy to stay.
- Transparency: What kind of reporting does the company offer to ensure you are receiving a positive return on your investment each month? Do they even have the capability to do so? If they do, are the numbers made up on assumptions or fact? While some assumptions may be required, are those assumptions modest or overstated?
With so many options, you may want to check into multiple companies before making a choice. If you’re new to the digital marketing and review game, try out a low cost low risk company to gain experience before committing to contracts or high costs. AutoBody-Review.com is fully integrated in your management system, costs only $50 per month, has no contract and offers a Guaranteed ROI. Click here to try us out or Learn More at AutomateMySales.com
Compliments of your friends at AutoBody-Review.com